In this 8 week course you will learn how to come up with your own business idea rooted in your own passions and interests. From there we will cover everything you need to learn to start and run a successful business.
Plan per Weeks
- Class 1 (Unit 1): The Idea Machine a.k.a Brainstorming
- Class 2 (Unit 2): Your Elevator Pitch a.k.a Presenting your prototype
- Class 3 (Unit 3): What’s In Your Piggy Bank? a.k.a Costs of starting your business
- Class 4 (Unit 4): What’s It Worth? a.k.a Finding the right price for your product
- Class 5 (Unit 5): How To Get The Word Out a.k.a. Marketing your product
- Class 6 (Unit 6): It’s SO Appealing! a.k.a. Packaging your product for the marketplace
- Class 7 (unit 7): Step Right Up!! a.k.a Where will you sell your product?
- Class 8 (Unit 8): Money In The Bank. a.k.a. Profits and losses. What comes next?
About the Facilitator:
Stacey Piercey is the Director of Entrepreneurial Learning at Galileo. She has led and managed project teams from startup to complete restructuring
Join the Learning Network
Join hundreds of other families interested in self-directed learning, and get access to tons of resources for your children!
We are accepting new Galileo students every week, so your children don't have to wait until the next school year to start their personalized learning journeys.