If you’re looking for an online global school that:
- Believes in self-directed education
- Personalizes students’ education to their individual styles, strengths, and aspirations
- Focuses on entrepreneurship, global citizenship and 21st century skills
- Builds strong professionally-oriented skills and life skills
- Prepares students for their future
- Connects with like-minded yet diverse students from all over the world
- Encourages parents to be involved in their child’s education
Then Galileo is the perfect fit
for you and your family!
Before you fill out the enrollment application, please make sure that you have read our entire website, fully understand our approach on education, our minimum age and our tuition fees. Please apply once you’re highly confident that you'd like your child to enroll with Galileo.
Step I: Learning Network
1. Join the Galileo Learning Network
Sign up and be part of our learning community
2. Get access to free learning resources
Explore our selection and discover the best resources for your child's learning journey
Step II: Galileo Global School
3. Fill out the online application form
Help us understand what your child's educational interests, needs and goals are.
4. Look for your enrollment confirmation
We will let you know within a few business days what's your enrollment status
5. Meet with our Education Team
This is a chance for us to get to know each other via a Zoom meeting
6. Start the onboarding process
Cover the tuition fee, get the login credentials to access our platform and register your child for our learning activities
7. Co-design the learning plan
Meet again with our Education Team who will guide your child to design a personalized learning plan
8. Start the learning journey
Your child is now ready to start an amazing learning adventure!
Join the Free Learning Network
Join thousands of other families interested in self-directed learning, and get access to tons of resources for your children!
We are accepting new Galileo students every week, so your children don't have to wait until the next school year to start their personalized learning journeys.